The Graphic Designer will productively support the Data Visualizations team with the creation and development of printed and digital data visualization materials including but not limited to PowerPoint presentations and template design, animated explainer videos, fact sheets, posters, brochures, and infographics.
The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in an applicable field and 2-3 years related experience. Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office is required.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Develop layouts/templates for Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe InDesign.
- Work with our Data Visualizations team to develop Infographics, Fact Sheets, and Animated Explainer Videos that can effectively distill complex econometrics into creative and easily understandable concepts
- Develop new design compositions and graphics
- Maintain an aesthetic eye for layout, hierarchy of content, and composition at all times
- Manage multiple design projects while meeting deadlines
- Experience in a graphic design role producing both print and digital materials
- Expert proficiency in InDesign, After Effects, PowerPoint, and Illustrator
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong skills with graphic layout and presentation
- Ability to work on multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Commitment to high quality work and attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree
Candidates should submit a resume and work samples. Include your resume and a sample of your work (no larger than 15 MB) OR a link to online work samples or portfolio.
BluePath is currently recruiting for a Research Associate (RA) for its strategic health economics and outcomes research (HEOR) function. This position will support project leads with executing discrete tasks associated with a HEOR project. The RA’s essential responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Conducting literature searches
- Developing evidence tables
- Conducting analyses in Excel, SAS, STATA, or other statistical software
- Supporting primary research activities
- Developing and polishing of slide decks
- Medical writing support, including for abstracts and manuscripts
- Master’s level or above education in life sciences, epidemiology, biostatistics, health services research, pharmacy, medicine, or economics
- Conversant in principles of evidence-based medicine and demonstrable article research and review skills
- Able to comprehend and assimilate large amounts of clinical information and present evidence accurately and clearly
- Comfortable working in fast paced environment
- Flexibility with working hours to accommodate research needs
- High level of focus and attention to detail
- Able to simultaneously work on multiple assignments and effectively work with multiple team members and management
- Communicates flawlessly in English, both verbally and in writing
- Knowledgeable of HEOR methods
- Previous experience working in a consultant role and/or at a pharmaceutical company
* Applicants with more extensive knowledge or experience in conducting HEOR projects may be considered for a Sr. RA position.
BluePath is recruiting for its strategic health economics position acting as a modeler and data analyst. The position will be responsible for conceptualizing and designing economic models at an academic level suitable for publication. The models are primarily developed in Excel, with an emphasis on robust methods, clean and appealing visualization, and interactivity. The models or the results of the models are often used to inform important coverage decisions for major pharmaceutical therapies or medical devices.
Modelers at BPS must have a strong understanding of modeling in Excel including model build from ground up, basic VBA, simulations, and user interfacing. Many models in the field continue to be based in Excel, but the industry is moving towards other platforms, mainly R. A basic level of econometrics or statistics is preferred but not necessary. While much of modeling is done with a specific aim in mind, the modeler must be a self-starting, energetic, and creative individual who can question assumptions and clearly explain their methods. Modelers at BPS have the opportunity to contribute new methods to the field of health economics. This position will allow you to develop your leadership skills by providing strategic and methodological direction to a small (n=1 or 2) team of modelers.
The ideal candidate would have at least three years of Excel-heavy developer experience. The ability to be an excellent team player under tight deadlines coupled with the ability to tackle problems with imaginative solutions is a key to success in this position.
The modeling team works on a wide range of models from traditional health economics (cost-effectiveness analyses) to more creative types of models (value-based pricing and price optimization). Our goal is to provide bespoke, dynamic, meaningful and robust analyses that meet the client’s needs. Much of our modeling is avant garde given the industry’s constant evolution and changing demands for different types of analyses and data cuts. Our primary technology platforms are Excel (the industry’s dominant platform) and R (much of the industry is moving to R). The models are often disseminated via peer-reviewed publications, conferences, or field tools. Regardless of the method of dissemination, the models eventually make a difference in getting patients access to new therapies.
BluePath is seeking a Health Economics Director for the Economic Modeling and Data Visualization Center. The activities of the Center include modeling from strategic input to development design, pricing strategy, core models and price and reimbursement submissions, and tools supporting field-based value communication.
The Director position requires an experienced and accomplished individual. The ideal candidate has doctorate‐level training in health economics, decision sciences, or operations research, and a compelling personal record of work in the fields of modeling for health technology assessments, comparative effectiveness research, and/or health services research. The position will be responsible for conceptualizing and designing economic models for field use, internal analyses, or peer-reviewed publication. The models or the results of the models are often used to inform important coverage decisions for major pharmaceutical therapies or medical devices.
The ideal candidate has at least five years of health economics modeling and team management experience. The ability to be an excellent team player under tight deadlines coupled with the ability to tackle problems with imaginative solutions is key to success in this position.
Key responsibilities include:
- Designing, programming, supporting, and adapting cost-effectiveness models, budget impact models, calculators, and policy analyses in collaboration with cross-functional local, regional and global teams
- Managing, coaching and directing a team of modelers, including Excel and R coders, especially regarding decision modeling and Excel modeling technical expertise
- Developing compelling proposals for new projects
- Sourcing, interpreting and analyzing primary and secondary research needed for model inputs and adaptations
- Presenting, discussing and re-analyzing model results
- Conducting basic statistical analyses (e.g., descriptive statistics and regression analysis)
- Supporting publications of local and global economic models
- Developing the economic sections of HTA dossier submissions
- Master and 5+ years, or PhD with relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry, consultancy, academia or reimbursement agencies.
- Experience and background in economics or in a quantitative field (such as statistics/biostatistics, epidemiology or engineering).
- Experience in health economics and outcomes research including US dossier submissions for coverage and reimbursement.
- Experience developing pharmacoeconomic models in Excel and R.
- Strong Excel skills and experience using Visual Basic, and software such as R, Python, SAS, Stata or WinBUGS for model development and data analysis.
- Experience working with varied functions in pharma.
- Knowledge of epidemiology, economics, psychometrics and medical writing
- Statistical skills, knowledge of advanced survival analyses.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.