The Graphic Designer will productively support the Data Visualizations team with the creation and development of printed and digital data visualization materials including but not limited to PowerPoint presentations and template design, animated explainer videos, fact sheets, posters, brochures, and infographics.
The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in an applicable field and 2-3 years related experience. Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office is required.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Develop layouts/templates for Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe InDesign.
- Work with our Data Visualizations team to develop Infographics, Fact Sheets, and Animated Explainer Videos that can effectively distill complex econometrics into creative and easily understandable concepts
- Develop new design compositions and graphics
- Maintain an aesthetic eye for layout, hierarchy of content, and composition at all times
- Manage multiple design projects while meeting deadlines
- Experience in a graphic design role producing both print and digital materials
- Expert proficiency in InDesign, After Effects, PowerPoint, and Illustrator
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong skills with graphic layout and presentation
- Ability to work on multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Commitment to high quality work and attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree
Candidates should submit a resume and work samples. Include your resume and a sample of your work (no larger than 15 MB) OR a link to online work samples or portfolio.
BluePath is currently recruiting for a Director-level position for its strategic health economics and value-based communication function. The successful candidate will be responsible for guiding our pharmaceutical manufacturer and biotechnology clients in the strategic management of health economic and value marketing initiatives including conceptualization, design, and development of payer-related value marketing materials.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Director’s essential responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Managing 3-4 direct reports and the execution of their work to develop high-quality health economic and scientific content
- Cultivate and maintain strong client relationships, identifying potential opportunities by working collaboratively with clients, and establishing relationships as a strategic scientific partner
- Client management and engagement on strategy and content
- Some travel may be required — approximately 10%
- Graduate education in health services research, pharmacy, medicine, or economics
- 5 or more years of experience in medical communications, payer marketing, HEOR, or consulting within the biopharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge of the regulatory and legal guidelines affecting promotion of products, including legislation pertaining to manufacturer’s communications with payors
- Understanding of disease landscape, clinical data, and HEOR to enable critical analysis and communication of scientific literature and health care economic data
- Conversant in principles of evidence-based medicine
- Must be able to articulate flawlessly in English, both verbally and in writing with an aptitude in presenting scientific and clinical data
- Must have a high level of focus and attention to detail with excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, time management, and project planning skills
- The ability to work in teams and interface with corporate functions in a dynamic environment
- Comfortable working in fast paced environment with the ability to advance numerous projects simultaneously
- Flexibility with working hours to accommodate client needs